Understand your options before you spend any of your money on a redundant or needless repair
Steps to Repair
The 1st step in the repair process of any type Fireplace or Chimney is to have the system objectively and professionally examined so the homeowner is educated as to the options that exist (there are always options) before spending any of your money on a redundant or needless repair.
There are hundreds of possible problems and repairs that may need to be addressed in the countless varieties and models of solid fuel burning systems that exist within the metro area. No one company does every possible type repair.
We will never come out to give you a sales pitch. We save our clients thousands and even tens of thousands of dollars on a routine bases by caring about their needs & objectives. Our goal from day one in business has always been to educate and to make informed consumers of our clients. At that point we are happy to discuss prices if our clients wish.
We deliver expert service with integrity and pride – a combination that has earned us loyalty among our clients and respect among our professional associates.
- Graduate of Southwestern Technical Institute Masonry Restoration School
- Graduate CSIA Chimney Physics School
- Graduate Advanced Diagnosis & Documentation School
- Graduate Ahrens Advanced Chimney Restoration School
- Thousands of repairs completed since 1987
Our Unique Approach
First-time clients often ask what makes London Aire Services different from other companies that provide similar services. Here’s how we respond:
- We only accept projects that match our capabilities. If a project is outside our expertise, we refer clients to a qualified professional whose work we trust. This ensures the integrity and success of our work.
- We consider every facet of the project before proposing a solution. We take the time to understand the client’s needs, as well as the technical issues. From there, we develop a solution that addresses the client’s concerns and meets or exceeds building code requirements.
- We rely on past experiences to address our current work and recognize the importance of updating our skills.
- We only recommend products and service providers that meet our high standards of quality. Where possible, we choose manufacturers that offer lifetime warranties with their products. We make referrals only to professionals whom we know and respect.
- We conduct our business ethically, honestly, and professionally. We do not recommend unnecessary services just to “make a buck.” We are punctual. We treat clients, co-workers, and partners with respect.
London Aire Chimney Services has served homeowners in the Minneapolis, St Paul Metro Area for more than 20 years. We deliver expert service with integrity and pride – a combination that has earned us loyalty among our clients and respect among our professional associates.
Serving the Entire Metro Area
East Metro (651) 464-1369 – St Paul (651) 699-3373 – Mpls & West Metro (952) 933-8005